Learn the benefits of membership.
The Denturist Association of Ontario:
- Promotes and advances Denturism through public education and member training
- Promotes Denturism awareness through public awareness campaigns
- Protects the rights of its members
- Represents a group of over 570 Denturist members, a unified voice on issues affecting the profession
- Communicates/dialogues with: government, the College of Denturists of Ontario (CDO), other health professions, the Denturist Association of Canada (DAC), the dental insurance industry, insurance companies and the Dental Industry Association of Canada (DIAC)
- Provides members with information, services, and tools to assist/support them in their practices
- New to the profession? Denturists who are new registrants of the College of Denturists of Ontario receive FREE DAO membership
Supporting Denturists and the profession for over 30 years, the DAO continues to be your premier source of continuing education and practice support.
Join the DAO - let's all move forward together!
For further information or to reach a Denturist near you, call our Association office at:
5780 Timberlea Blvd., Suite 106
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 4W8